Why the Gymnastics Environment?
- Children find our sensory-rich environment inviting and stimulating.
- The gym is full of a variety of soft surfaces and places to explore as the children work on progressing their gross motor skills.
- Trampolines, foam pits, suspended systems, etc. provide endless opportunities to advance the level of challenge.
- The gymnastics environment provides an opportunity for children to participate in an inclusive, community setting.
- And, the gym setting gives children the opportunity to transition out of therapy and into class programming as appropriate.
- View our current locations.
Dynamic and Challenging
Physical therapy is hard work for children and Big Gym Therapy strives to make it effective, play-based, and fun by using all the dynamic possibilities of the community gymnastics gym.